Fareva offers flexible solutions for analytical and galenic developments, clinical trials, regulatory services and commercial manufacturing.
Dosage forms proposed:
- Ophtalmic forms (BFS, conventional and preservative-free bottles)
- Injectables (freeze-dried vials, ampoules and pre-filles syringes)
- Aerosols (conventional and bag on valve) and sprays (mechanical, preservative free)
- Suspensions, solutions and gels (bottles, sachets and stick-packs)
- Granules and powders (sticks packs, sachets, bottle); tablets (uncoated, coated, sugar coated) and capsules (blisters and bottles) with cytoxic expertise
- Creams, ointments, gel and jellies (single dose, sachets, alu, polyfoil or plastic tubes); sterile ointments and gels (polyfoil or aluminium tubes)
- Suppositories & ovulas
- Food supplements; herbal tea (grade pharma or not)
- Narcotics management and expertise (3 sites)
Fareva also offers:
- Private label drug products (OTC or under prescription) for common pathologies
- Private label medical devices for oral, rhinological, and skin care (hyaluronic acid, high molecular weight polymer or glycerol based); sea water aerosols; cold spray
- Food supplements ready to use formulas (tablets, capsules, powder sachets, powder stick packs, effervescent, orodispersibles and orosolubles, single dose 2 or 3 phases vials)
Fareva also produces
APIs in 3 sites and is therefore able to offer a "one stop shop" concept to customers.
API business is appointed by steroid chemistry including aseptic processing (crystallization, micronization and packaging), high potent and toxic chemistry (OEB 4 and 5 ranges).
- Partners looking for development and manufacturing API and FINISHED DOSAGE FORMS in our 13 pharma facilities (7 of them are FDA approved).
- Partners interested in dossiers for drug products or medical devices and ready to use food supplements formulas.